McMurray shipping to Michigan

Country Gal

Songster
12 Years
Feb 2, 2007
Capac, MI
Hello!

Looking for Michiganders who have ordered from McMurray in the past... do you usually receive your chicks on the Monday?

Trying my best to figure out which day I need to take off work next week...

Thanks!
Kelly

Country Gal - I'm in NE Ohio. According to the McMurray catalogue, Chicks hatched in April hatch on the week-end and should arrive at your post office on Monday.

I got my McMurray chicks last June. My chicks were hatched on a Saturday and arrived at the main post office hub on Sunday. An employee there called us and we were able to get the birds on Sunday.

If no one at your main post office hub calls you on Sunday, they should be at your local post office on Monday. I just didn't like the idea of our chicks sitting around the post office that extra day.

That said, I have noticed that this year some people have mentioned it is taking 2 to 3 days to get their chicks.

I would suggest you call not only your local post office, but also your main post office hub, to advise you are getting live chicks. McMurray will put your phone number on the outside of the box, so the post office should call you.

Good luck! And don't forget to share details after you get your chicks!

regards,
keljonma

Country Gal

Although I live in Maine - my McMurray order came in on a Monday - as previously suggested I called the HUB and also my local PO - they were great.
Take the whole week off !! Your chicks and you both deserve it.

Country Gal,

I live in Mid Michigan and I received my chicks from McMurray's on a Monday
Didn't have any problems with them.
Good Luck!!
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom