Medical Tourism - Flew to Prague For Eye Surgery

I've never heard of gaming glasses.
How are they different from regular glasses?
They aren't for bad eyes, but they have anti-glare, anti-eye-strain, and blue light filters in them. They just keep your eyes from getting tired from looking at a screen all day. They were made for professional gamers that play video games for days at a time with little to no breaks.

They aren't for bad eyes, but they have anti-glare, anti-eye-strain, and blue light filters in them. They just keep your eyes from getting tired from looking at a screen all day. They were made for professional gamers that play video games for days at a time with little to no breaks.
That's brilliant.
That may be the answer for you Nifty.

That's brilliant.
That may be the answer for you Nifty.
I get migraines from looking at my computer too much at work, so I have it on a weird setting called "Comfort View" which makes everything slightly yellow and have everything set to dark mode to reduce the eye strain which helps a lot. If that stops working then I'll be getting a set of glasses like Josh (old boss) has.

Wow, time zips by, doesn't it!?! Can't believe it's been years since I got this done. Actually, it was legitimately RIGHT before covid got crazy & lockdowns. Good thing I got it done when I did!

@Jackabe my eyes are doing well post-surgery. Zero complications or issues from the procedure.

I do still wear glasses (multifocal) while on the computer or watching TV, but my optometrist says that's more of a function of old-age / presbyopia.

My vision (aside from presbyopia) is a TINY bit blurry for both near/far vision. I'm not sure if that's due to the ICL not being strong / right RX, or if my eyes have just continued to change over time?

There's a part of me that's still nervous about where my eyes will be in 10 years, will I need to ever get them taken out, changed, etc... and what will that process be like? But overall still very glad I got it done, and went to Prague for the procedure.

Back
Top Bottom