Meyer Hatchery NPIP certificate?

Disintegration

Songster
Nov 5, 2020
Northwest Arkansas
My baby chicks arrived today! They're all healthy and got home safely, but there's one thing that I'm confused about.

I ordered a NPIP certificate with ny chicks and I went through the entire box, but I can't find anything printed. the only thing I can find is on the label on the lid; the bottom part has a section that says "This is to certify shipper is a part of the NPIP...etc."

Am I missing the certification? Does it maybe come by Email? Is the bottom part of the sticker the certification? I've never ordered from Meyer before so I'm not sure.

My baby chicks arrived today! They're all healthy and got home safely, but there's one thing that I'm confused about.

I ordered a NPIP certificate with ny chicks and I went through the entire box, but I can't find anything printed. the only thing I can find is on the label on the lid; the bottom part has a section that says "This is to certify shipper is a part of the NPIP...etc."

Am I missing the certification? Does it maybe come by Email? Is the bottom part of the sticker the certification? I've never ordered from Meyer before so I'm not sure.
It comes by email I’m pretty sure. At least mine did I think.

Did you check your email?

Back
Top Bottom