MIC- single serving B & W Brownie w/ cream cheese (low carb & SF)

alalele

Songster
11 Years
Mar 21, 2008
Livingston Parish, LA
If you didn't like the Brownie in a Mug recipe, you might like this one. It is similar in some ways but in my opinion you can't mess it up.. and it's very moist and creamy in the middle!

It uses an EGG (of course!) and is SF and Low Carb... for those who care. I still make it when I'm craving a treat late at night. It can be baked but I have only ever made it in the microwave in a small tupperware bowl... because it's so dang easy!

-------------
Black and White Brownie (it's like a brownie treat with warm cream cheese)

1 egg
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons Splenda
½ t. vanilla
4 oz. cream cheese (softened) (I use WM store brand, low fat cc)

Mixing first four ingredients well, then add the cream mixing loosely (swirled in), but leave large pockets of untouched cream cheese for a contrast of black and white.
It cooks in the oven, maybe 15 minutes, or in a Tupperware type bowl for 2 minutes in the microwave oven. (optional- add a teaspoon of fruit preserves in center of cookware)

------- yum.... now I want to go make one... it's quick and makes a single serving and I've got LOTS of eggs to use up!!!

smile.png
My teen is insulin resistant - so I am always looking for sweets she can eat. I'm gonna suprise her with this one
big_smile.png

Mikki asked me (via PM) if the recipe is missing Flour.... nope!

It's similar to "Flourless Chocolate Cake"... definitely worth a try as it's very moist and it's so easy and I usually have the ingredients on hand. I like that is a single serving.

Let me know if you liked it!.. or even if you didn't!
wink.png

Nice! I just bought 10 Tupperware microwave mugs and I will be putting the dry ingredients in a baggie with instructions on making this and will give them as Christmas gifts.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom