Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daren, do not be distressed, not all respiratory infections are MG. Especially in a wandering dodo bird who doesn't know his way home. Remember Fife had her birds tested when they had signs of upper respiratory problems, and they are fine
fl.gif

All this talk of pussy willows, reminds me of my oldest son. He rooted one in Kindergarten and we planted it in our back yard. This thing grew like crazy and I have to keep cutting it back every year to keep the back neighbor off my back. I mean, who cuts branches from your tree on there side of the fence and then throws them back into my yard? Anyway now that my son is out on his own and is on his second house now, each time he came home, cut a part of the pussy willow, rooted it and then planted it in his yard. Now I'll never get rid of the thing, just in case.

How does everyone keep the bad animals out of their coops? I am thinking of using chicken wire with a strand of hot wire and the bottom and one a few feet higher. We live out in the woods so the darn wild life like to visit me.

A sharp eye....a 22 Gauge...and no nearby neighbors :) at least that works during the daylight hours
big_smile.png

How does everyone keep the bad animals out of their coops? I am thinking of using chicken wire with a strand of hot wire and the bottom and one a few feet higher. We live out in the woods so the darn wild life like to visit me.

Whew! Ya'll are chatty.

I just got back from a conference. Got in a little earlier than I expected to today so that's good. I just scanned the last few pages so if anyone addressed me specifically and I didn't answer, apologies.

Farmerboy - The Jersey is beautiful. I love them when they have a nice dark mask. Don't let cute sell you though, make sure you do your due diligence. You don't milk cuteness. ;)

RIRJen - Nice to see you around here. How are my babies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom