Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
rmh0508,
Welcome to the forum. I live in southeast Michigan.

BobBry,

I don't use the control key. Just press "Multi" button each time you want to save a post and then when done I just press the "Quote" button once.

Last edited:
I have been up there on vacation so I know where it is. WELCOME! Yes we are a chatty bunch here.

Yes, we were there too. pretty section of U>S> 2 , if I remember correctly. Lots of limestone, and L Mi. off the S side? Do you know Bruce Mayle?" He & family moved to Engadine to the High School Principal position I think, from Montague several years ago. I lost track of them, as so many other things.

welcome-byc.gif

gig.gif

Try clicking on the multi post for each one and then click on Reply when you are ready to post. That is what I do anyway
gig.gif

Thank you, That seems to be the consensus.

BobBry,

I don't use the control key. Just press "Multi" button each time you want to save a post and then when done I just press the "Quote" button once.

Thank you ( Dan ?)

You are making it way too complicated! When you want to multi quote. Just click multi on the first post and each that you want after. then when you get to the last that you want click quote. batta boom batta bing it's an easy thing !

So simple, & it works....

I don't like to wait...I help them...and I have much better results then just letting them die for whatever reason :)
Yoshie...the Oshamo is living with a friend of a friend who has game birds. He's such a handsome boy! I loved him but couldn't keep him since winter was coming up and I didn't have anyone to keep him company and an enclosure made for one chicken to be comfortable in during the winter.
So far 4 of the 7 eggs have hatched...I think the other ones are dead but that's not too bad considering how cold it was when I was collecting them! I was surprised to find any fertile ones. I'm going to scrub up the bator tonight and start the next batch.

hide.gif

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....so cute. Mine were just kidding. Pipped and stopped. You know that feeling- where you have no idea if they got stuck, died, or are just waiting? yeah, thats me. Of course they may have got the memo that they arent due until Saturday...they are a mixed bunch of Serama / Silkie / D'uccle / Cochin / Frizzle ( wow I copied and pasted dont know why this is big and blue).
and Shmoo- the showgirl you gave me had gender issues and became a boy and lives with my sister in law, crowing his heart out in a ghostly kind of way. He is a happy bird, and I wish I was allowed a rooster. Tell me, whatever became of the Oshamo?

gig.gif

I dont have anything to add here, I just needed to end my multi-quote so I could post. Thanks guys!

I mentioned having a duckling the other day. Now I've got 9 little Muscovies. Here are a couple photos. She's sitting on the rest.
wee.gif
Her nest is on the dirt floor of my coop under the heat lamp.

Hinckley Ohio has an annual Buzzard Day on the 1st Sunday after the 15th of March to celebrate the return of the turkey vulture from southern climes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom