Mille Fleur Cochin 6 eggs - Buy it now.

Quail_Antwerp

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs
11 Years
Aug 16, 2008
Ohio
Mille Fleur Cochin eggs. My first pair came from Lynne at Wingshadows Hacienda, and I added a second hen from Legg's Poultry Farm in Missouri last month.

I am getting 2 eggs a day from the girls, so in order for me to send you eggs that are no older than 3 days, I can only send 6 eggs. IF you are OK with me mailing eggs on the fourth day of laying, I can send extras for a total of 7-8 eggs. Please make note of your preference in payment messages. If no notes are left, I will ship 6 eggs that are no older than 3 days.

This is a buy it now, no auction, and I will continue to take orders until they stop laying as well.

I wrap each egg in bubble wrap. I fill the box with shredded papers and nestle the bubble wrapped eggs inside the shredded papers.

As always, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. Fertility has been good here, but I have no control over what happens to the eggs once they leave my hands. If eggs arrive broken, replacements can be sent for cost of shipping.

Shipping is flat rate $15 priority mail.

Paypal to babeebear3 @ yahoo.com (no spaces)

(will try to get better pics of my second hen tomorrow)

I love your TSC story on your blog page. That sounds like my life!
Which part of Ohio are you located in? I'm hoping you're close enough for local pickup
fl.gif
It is so disappointing to receive scrambled eggs from the PO. I have been trying to find out if it is going to get worse in a few weeks when mail slows down.

Going by where your location is under your profile pic, it would be about a 3 hr 45 minute drive.

Yes, price is the same if you wait the extra day. My current eggs just sold, so I would need a couple days to collect up another batch for you. I should have more to ship out Tuesday, if that works for you?

Thanks.
Aly

Yes, price is the same if you wait the extra day. My current eggs just sold, so I would need a couple days to collect up another batch for you. I should have more to ship out Tuesday, if that works for you?

Thanks.
Aly

I'm interested. I have MF in the incubator so as soon as I get a chance I will look at them. A family emergency has come up this evening and I may be away for a while.
Thank you very much. Your cochins are beautiful. You picked some wonderful stock to work with!

The eggs I had collected when I started this listing are sold, but I am still taking orders and shipping eggs in order of recieved payment. :)

Back
Top Bottom