minimum shipping order size for the best price

Anny

Songster
11 Years
Apr 24, 2008
Detroit Michigan
I was wondering what are some of the websites with lower minimum order size for ducks. And which ones have the best shipping cost. Which ones have you ordered from and which ones should I avoid?

Thank you!

Metzer Farms has a min order of 2 ducks. Plus a min order fee and heat pack. Shipping was pretty much the cost of shipping via USPS, not expensive at all.
I had 3 indian runner girls shipped to Alabama last summer for around $60 - no problems at all.

Looks like it was right under $10
IMG_0934.jpg

Metzer Farms is where pretty much every hacthery gets their Ducklings, so naturally, they have the best prices.

I honestly have never seen a bad or even a neutral review on them. They have absolutely amazing customer service and ship strong, healthy ducklings. I have talked to the owner (John Metzer) as well as bought from them. Highly reccomend Metzer Farms.

Please don't buy from eFowl.

Do a search on them on here....pretty bad stuff.

Thank you so very much guys, that was very helpful. I've never even heard of efowl until you mentioned it. I'll avoid them.

I got ducks from Ideal.....they were healthy and are doing great, but they sent roos as packing peanuts. Their prices were better than anywhere else I checked. Of course, if you order ducks in the next week or so, there will be a surcharge since it's so close to Easter.

oh very good point about the easter thing I completely forgot about the holiday. I might wait tell after easter to order if I can not friend a breeder near me.

Back
Top Bottom