Miscellaneous Meeps - Hatching my Dreams

Eh-hem, and you're coming over to help with vaccination
Not if any Fizzy aggression genes transfered... šŸ¤£

Double Trouble Fighting GIF by Jurassic World

Eh-hem, and you're coming over to help with vaccination day right!?! šŸ˜ƒ

I'm hoping for some really pretty Fizzy chicks for him, and also that he'll be able to pick a handful of favorites and sell the rest. We have some hatching next weekend and then we'll have some more in 3 weeks. He should have around 2 dozen to chose from if all goes as expected.
What did Fizzy look like?

Do you still have him? I forget.
So... I have him... in a nice cold location where he can no longer attack me... my mother in law came up last weekend and helped do a little processing.

I have about 2 dozen eggies from him in the incubator though, hopefully we'll get some nice pullets, although hubby mentioned last night that he hoping for a really pretty rooster to keep from the chicks. With the hens though, the chicks should be blue or black, so we'll see how they grow out.

So... I have him... in a nice cold location where he can no longer attack me... my mother in law came up last weekend and helped do a little processing.

I have about 2 dozen eggies from him in the incubator though, hopefully we'll get some nice pullets, although hubby mentioned last night that he hoping for a really pretty rooster to keep from the chicks. With the hens though, the chicks should be blue or black, so we'll see how they grow out.
Good solution. I canā€™t wait to see the chicks!

Back
Top Bottom