Missouri auctions and swaps

I made my first trip to the Farmington swap sunday and had a real good time. I ended up with some new call ducks and a beautiful pair of golden crested polish. I cant wait to go to the Fruitland swap this saturday.

Is anyone going to the Keytesville auction this coming Saturday?? I went to the last one and it was a blast! I never imagined they would have so many eggs, chickens, ducks, goats, rabbits, etc, etc. My goodness they run alot of stuff through there!

I live in Buffalo and have been to the Bolivar swap meet several times. It is every Saturday. Poultry and such starts at noon, followed by live stock about 1pm or when they finish. It is located on highway 32 a few miles west of Bolivar. I believe it is in the Roberts Brothers auction barn. Not too bad, but so far it is the only one I've been to. They have a nice little family restaurant that serves what must be good food. Some seem to go there just for the food, lol.

Quote:
Your post just brought back childhood memories for me. My dad used to take us to the sale barn on occassion, and we always got to go into the little diner they had there. I recall it was quite a treat! (By the way, this was many, many, many years ago, in Iowa).

I just may have to drive to Bolivar to check this out!

Back
Top Bottom