MJ's little flock

These brahmas have pretty nice fluffy hineys.View attachment 2013429
They're gorgeous! Brahma's have been on my wish list for a long time :) but first I need a larger henhouse. I didn't know Brahmas had the pencilling gene! Are they full size or bantam? I'm not very experienced yet, still learning so many things.

They're gorgeous! Brahma's have been on my wish list for a long time :) but first I need a larger henhouse. I didn't know Brahmas had the pencilling gene! Are they full size or bantam? I'm not very experienced yet, still learning so many things.
They are full size dark. By far one of my favorite breeds. Very curious, good broody's, very friendly!

Here they are, always the first in line for mealies :p They get called fat bird, and I use "they" as the collective because I can't tell them apart :confused:Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I got that from Shad or if I called them that before him haha. Probably got it from him!
IMG_20190416_181955.jpg
IMG_20190416_181959.jpg

All in good time Bob. I like CCCL's idea of first seeing how Lilly, Hattie and Aurora work together so you can make a better decision. For sure they will develop new ways of relating to each other, how it will turn out for them is unknown for now.

I am not doing anything in short term. And no matter what plan is going to be, life has a way of turning it upside down anyway.

Back
Top Bottom