MJ's little flock

He's practicing his Superman pose. 😆 Cue theme music....

View attachment 2690619
I wanted to put a big "S" on his chest but I don't know how. 😕
David_napoleon.jpg

:gig:lau

Here's an interesting thing.

I had to assert my authority over Peggy a couple of days ago, by which I mean, I caught her, held her gently, and released her into the funrun with her chums.

Ever since, she's been deferent towards me. Standing beside me but not attracting my attention. Doing as I ask. Etc. I'm loving the new deferent Pegsy.

Yes! But Peggy's more targetted, she wings it in a very straight line, funny thing 🥰

What an amazing garden, so green and shady.
Darn, I got the wrong hen 😕. I was going to say Peggy but second guessed myself. 😄

Edwina isn't usually that clumsy. I think the jump out of the run put her off balance.
Wasn't that an amazing flight by Pepper at the end? You can hear my surprise in the video. 😁

Yes! But Peggy's more targetted, she wings it in a very straight line, funny thing 🥰

What an amazing garden, so green and shady.
Also thank you for the garden compliment. It took a while to get the grass to get that nice. I took over mowing and I cut it high. I think hubby used to scalp it. 😂
I also got a bit carried away putting in as many trees and large shrubs as I could get away with. 😁

Darn, I got the wrong hen 😕. I was going to say Peggy but second guessed myself. 😄

Edwina isn't usually that clumsy. I think the jump out of the run put her off balance.
Wasn't that an amazing flight by Pepper at the end? You can hear my surprise in the video. 😁
Yeh! She did great!! I was not expecting that!

Also thank you for the garden compliment. It took a while to get the grass to get that nice. I took over mowing and I cut it high. I think hubby used to scalp it. 😂
I also got a bit carried away putting in as many trees and large shrubs as I could get away with. 😁
It's very beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom