MJ's little flock

@MaryJanet

Keep an eye out for a mud covered white girl called princess, she making her way to you right now

20220201_113436.jpg

So someone was throwing away these panels in my street so I grabbed them. Could screw them together for a future chick pen extension on the old coop… 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 2979801

The farm lady I got the girls off has messaged to say she doesn’t know who’s laying or how fertile the eggs she has are because her girls are starting to moult but if I want some bitsa eggs to try and get Belle to hatch I can have them for nothing.
I’m waiting to see Belle’s staying power this time around while I think about it 🤔
Don’t want to rush in but I also want to give Belle what she seems to really REALLY want!
Damn these ladies are hard, figure I’m letting her sit this time anyway but I can’t be home the whole time during her ordeal which has me indecisive about the operation.
The eggs, if I choose to get them, may not be viable anyway.
What if Aunty Snow pecks them to death.
What if Belle does.
*sigh*

Your experience MJ has both inspired me and put me off the idea. I’m sorry egg no.2 isn’t looking like hatching :hugs :hugs

I also think about @BY Bob’s Mal and the possibility something could happen to Belle before next season and I’ll never get to give her the chance and it saddens me as I know Bob felt with Mal.

I know you like long posts but I’m sorry for thinking aloud so much.
You should also consider my Sydney.

20200618_125704.jpg
2020-06-27 20.41.18.jpg

Wonderful!
Interesting she holds on so hard. None of mine grip. They just stand.
🤔
Like most two year olds, she was holding on tight throughout the elevator ride and at the point of disembarking, as the elevator rolled away beneath her, a mild panic set in and she gave me a few scratches.
"Accidentally"

Back
Top Bottom