MJ's little flock

Bella and Giselle in the “Banned-cock Hilton”.

34270BC0-8DB2-4691-9D99-10D11247FBB9.jpeg

They'll get there.
And even if they don't, I'm sure she won't mind! A few of my hens lay rather small eggs, and it actually rather suits me, as a small egg is perfect for my breakfast (I'm not the biggest egg eater)
It's nice to have a range of sizes in the fridge :)

Good evening MJ and everyone 😊😴

Looks like your rolling in eggs ❤
Yes! The height of summer and there are loads of eggs! Especially as I'm collecting from the neighbour's house too. They're back from NZ end of this week. It's been lovely looking after their cats and chooks.

At this time of year if I forget to give eggs to a visitor or if I forget to take eggs along to a friend's house I get very frustrated with myself :gig

Several 'no's from sanctuaries; I can see this isn't going to end well. :(

It definitely feels like that but suggestions have been made that something might be weakening their immune system and making them more susceptible to things. I don’t know, all that I know is that I’m tired. :(
:hugs :hugs Heartache is so very tiring. :hugs :hugs Wishing you peace and comfort. ❤️

It definitely feels like that but suggestions have been made that something might be weakening their immune system and making them more susceptible to things. I don’t know, all that I know is that I’m tired. :(
Yup, sick chickens especially when one has other problems to deal with is draining.

They'll get there.
And even if they don't, I'm sure she won't mind! A few of my hens lay rather small eggs, and it actually rather suits me, as a small egg is perfect for my breakfast (I'm not the biggest egg eater)
I'm not a big egg eater either, maybe five or six a week, often less.

Have you had any tested for Marek’s? When an EYP infection went septic in Margo and they suspected a background Marek’s infection, UC Davis confirmed it weakens their immune systems.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom