MJ's little flock

I'm with you MJ.

I guessed this 5-letter word in 6/6 tries.

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this word?
https://wordlegame.org/uk?challenge=Z3Jhdnk

Cucumber tax!
20230822_193645.jpg

I really need a hug right now.
Yesterday evening I fed all the chickens, and they all seemed fine. Then when I went out later to shut them up for the night I found that Betty had died.
I have no idea why, but I think something like a heart attack is most likely, as it looked like it happened just as she was jumping up onto the roost.
I don't know what to do with Bertha now, she seems alright but one hen with two cockerels isn't going to go very well, and she never really fitted in with any of the other hens.
Its been a rotten week in one way and another.. :(

Yesterday evening I fed all the chickens, and they all seemed fine. Then when I went out later to shut them up for the night I found that Betty had died.
I have no idea why, but I think something like a heart attack is most likely, as it looked like it happened just as she was jumping up onto the roost.
I don't know what to do with Bertha now, she seems alright but one hen with two cockerels isn't going to go very well, and she never really fitted in with any of the other hens.
Oh no! I'm so sorry :hugs

And another one for the rotten week :hugs

Aww Sussex, I’m sorry to hear that. :hugs Poor Betty. Do you know how old she was? I wish chickens were much hardier!

Oh so sorry.
:hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom