MJ's little flock

All the ones with a bit of yellow are his, some/all the black ones may be from a different flock. The eggs got a bit mixed up.
There is 5 in total that are definitely from either him or maybe Bela
20230919_182256.jpg
20230919_182329.jpg
20230919_182407.jpg
20230919_182244.jpg

Today, Mary's eye looks so good I've decided to discontinue the ibuprofen and observe. If the swelling flares up again, I'll give her some more doses.

The youngsters are doing well with loads of energy and dashing around. Christa has been making moves to join their team.

Ivy and Peggy are the middle aged hens now. Both are doing well. Aside from nearly blinding Mary, Peggy has mellowed into a peaceful hen. Ivy likes to instruct the youngsters, but Christa likes to punish Ivy. Christa likes to punish everyone.

Janet thrives on a warm day and suffers on a cold day. Today's cold, so she's not feeling too good. Right now the four older hens are keeping her company while she tanks up before bed. Only trouble is, she's not eating today.

Today, Mary's eye looks so good I've decided to discontinue the ibuprofen and observe. If the swelling flares up again, I'll give her some more doses.

The youngsters are doing well with loads of energy and dashing around. Christa has been making moves to join their team.

Ivy and Peggy are the middle aged hens now. Both are doing well. Aside from nearly blinding Mary, Peggy has mellowed into a peaceful hen. Ivy likes to instruct the youngsters, but Christa likes to punish Ivy. Christa likes to punish everyone.

Janet thrives on a warm day and suffers on a cold day. Today's cold, so she's not feeling too good. Right now the four older hens are keeping her company while she tanks up before bed. Only trouble is, she's not eating today.
I’m glad to hear Mary is doing better, but concerned for Janet. I hate when they don’t eat. :(

Back
Top Bottom