Moderator Account Accessed By 3rd Party

On the hacking, they don't need a reason, it's teen tards and having their street cred, just to be able to say they hacked a site makes them feel... cool.... or something. It's mischief, that's all they need as an excuse. Why bother with a chicken site. Well, lets try to take an outside look at this.

You have a site with a bunch of grown ass adults fawning over .... chickens.... In the eyes of a teenager, it's Oh GOD, look at those DORKS!!!! Let's go trash their site!!! Like TPing a car on Halloween or something, it's not personal really, just, seemed fun to do at the time.

The 2FA is a good thing, should prevent most hacking crap.

What forum software do you use? I know there are a few that have support forums (gee imagine that) with a whole bunch of plug ins and utilities that can be used for security and other uses. Just saying.
Aaron

Said it before.. your security is slack.. not that a chicken outfit should have to be concerned with security, but I can waltz around your bans by someone name of Karen.. and/or Daren. Whom used to be known as 'Busybodies..' Buffalo Chips fall where they may.. You're targeting the wrong peeps..

On the hacking, they don't need a reason, it's teen tards and having their street cred, just to be able to say they hacked a site makes them feel... cool.... or something. It's mischief, that's all they need as an excuse. Why bother with a chicken site. Well, lets try to take an outside look at this.

You have a site with a bunch of grown ass adults fawning over .... chickens.... In the eyes of a teenager, it's Oh GOD, look at those DORKS!!!! Let's go trash their site!!! Like TPing a car on Halloween or something, it's not personal really, just, seemed fun to do at the time.

The 2FA is a good thing, should prevent most hacking crap.

What forum software do you use? I know there are a few that have support forums (gee imagine that) with a whole bunch of plug ins and utilities that can be used for security and other uses. Just saying.
Aaron
Hope the hacker sees this message. Maybe they can learn

Back
Top Bottom