moisture in control panel

Amanda16

Songster
7 Years
Mar 1, 2017
Dewey, AZ
I took a couple pictures of the control panel after getting the moisture (as well as the motor that has the model number and brand of the incubator) out but I was wondering if anyone might have any ideas on how to keep the moisture out?

I took a couple pictures of the control panel after getting the moisture (as well as the motor that has the model number and brand of the incubator) out but I was wondering if anyone might have any ideas on how to keep the moisture out?

Have no idea how you can keep the moisture out, but I an wondering if that is one of the reason so many of this model are returned and so many unhappy customers. I was at TSC one day talking for about a hour and 3 were returned in just that one hour---Times all the other open hours in the day times all the TSC companies. Got one friend that bought 4(thought it was 3) she lost all her high dollar eggs---she went rounds with TSC and the manufactor with no luck, but she did return all 4. Good Luck

Last edited:
thank you, we are going to need it too(we are currently retrying our hatch as our last ones got up to lock down then quit) i wonder what causes so many egg loses in these things

thank you, we are going to need it too(we are currently retrying our hatch as our last ones got up to lock down then quit) i wonder what causes so many egg loses in these things

The temp thermometer is way off---most say. I have heard of people using them and using another thermometer to monitor the temp and humidity---just forgetting the built in one and have decent luck?? My friend with the 4 said the temp was jumping all over the place in hers----but for some reason she never put another thermometer in the incubator to compare with. I take my hatching serious and I do not trust No thermometer until I test it against my known good one.

The Lady with the 4 said the way the manufactor has the paper work written saves their butt. She wanted to make them pay for her loss, even if it meant Court---But their paper work writting made it where she would probably be waisting her time. I remember the day she bought those 4---she sold 3 little giants that day at the Auction that she was hatching some chicks in(not a great hatch rate but some). She said these were on sale and had the built in meters etc---She was so happy---until 3 weeks later.

I been hatching some eggs for her in the last few weeks and she has a cabinet incubator---but again a low hatch rate. Carring about 100 chicks to her at the Auction tomorrow and she Just now called me to see if I could handle 178 more eggs---so she will be bringing me that many to tomorrow to put in the incubator.

Last edited:
there's a regular thermometer that came with it that's not attached the incubator that we measured up against one of our inside thermometers to make sure it was accurate,and we have been relying on that, i happen to agree that there is no way on earth that the built in thermometer is accurate, and it has so proved it.luckily though, ours does not jump all over the place

, ours does not jump all over the place
Her built in meter was jumping all over the place---she did not put another meter in them to see if the temp was steady or what was happening. I hated it for her but she should have checked the meters before she tried to hatch.

Last edited:
Quote: Since you mentioned it, I have began to notice it begin to jump, I'm thinking I probably didn't notice before since it was gradually going up and down instead of sudden changes. (My family jokes with me that I'm blind because I have a tendency to miss things that are right in front of my face and this might just be one of those occasions =^-^=)

Back
Top Bottom