Monsanto

I don't understand this system of government. Can a law be passed without the consent of parliament. Do the members of parliament not have to vote on it? If they do, and it has been agreed by parliament, why do people blame the President as if he is the only one with any say in the matter.?

I don't understand this system of government. Can a law be passed without the consent of parliament. Do the members of parliament not have to vote on it? If they do, and it has been agreed by parliament, why do people blame the President as if he is the only one with any say in the matter.?

Who was blaming anyone for anything ?

You nor anyone else will ever truly understand this system of government. The members of congress rarely read the bills they vote on so they do not even know what they have signed into law, nor do they care as long as they get the portion they are concerned about approved. I think they should pass a law that only allows one topic per bill.

You nor anyone else will ever truly understand this system of government. The members of congress rarely read the bills they vote on so they do not even know what they have signed into law, nor do they care as long as they get the portion they are concerned about approved. I think they should pass a law that only allows one topic per bill.
Good idea but would that law have riders on it if it proposed and if and when it is passed?
gig.gif

Terrible news.
sad.png
My son is terribly upset with this news. Monsanto is destroying the small corn farmers in Hawaii and this bill will make them untouchable. I must say I am not surprised by the underhanded, backdoor methods they used to pass it.

I think the GMO thing will be like organic supporters. It definitely isn't normal but does it really cause problems? Every study says no. People still still say otherwise based on one reason or another. That being said I think it's cool if GMO gets labeled. Let people buy what they want to buy.

Back
Top Bottom