More Than 1,000 Dead Birds Plunge From Sky in Arkansas

aveca

Songster
10 Years
Jun 30, 2009
Waverly, NY
This story was AOL story from AP. A mystery.

There was no new information Sunday on the cause of a massive blackbird die-off, during which an undetermined number of fell from the sky Friday night onto the town of Beebe, northeast of Little Rock.

Beginning at around 11:30 p.m., enforcement officers with Arkansas Game and Fish Commission began getting reports of dead red-winged blackbirds falling in Beebe.

Thousands of the birds fell dead before midnight. Most of the birds were dead, but some were still alive when officers arrived.

The blackbirds fell over a one-mile area in the city.

State officials hope to have a preliminary report about the cause of death after testing starts on Monday.

AGFC wildlife officer Robby King responded to the reports of the falling birds.

"Shortly after I arrived there were still birds falling from the sky," King said. King collected about 65 dead birds that will be sent to the Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission lab and the National Wildlife Health Center lab in Madison, Wis.

The AGFC has flown over the area to gauge the scope of the event. There were no other birds found outside of the initial area.

AGFC ornithologist Karen Rowe said that strange events similar to this one have occurred a number of times across the globe. "Test results usually were inconclusive, but the birds showed physical trauma and that the flock could have been hit by lightning or high-altitude hail," Rowe said.

Another scenario may have been that New Year's Eve revelers shooting off fireworks in the area may have startled the birds from their roost. The birds may have died from stress.

Rowe said that it didn't appear as though the birds died of any poisoning or other event. "Since it only involved a flock of blackbirds and only involved them falling out of the sky it is unlikely they were poisoned, but a necropsy is the only way to determine if the birds died from trauma or toxin," she said.

The City of Beebe has hired U.S. Environmental Services to begin the cleanup and dispose of the dead birds. The environmental firm will go door-to-door to pick up the birds that are still in yards and on roof tops.

They are drilling about every square inch of Arkansas for natural gas. My guess is something let loose in the ground & surfaced, like toxic gasses.
idunno.gif

I live right in marcellus shale gas drilling area, I know that good news doesnt get told on news media cause they are in each others pockets, If news media were doing its job instead of chasing lindsey lohan around we would know that about each other.. but this whole area is crawling with texans oklahomans ect...ect... hodges, chesapeake, hawg well drilling, and there is another one with a half naked lady picture on the sides of thier trucks, I saw one at the chinese resturant yesterday, they pulled right up beside me, They saw me looking at thier truck..they said howdy, I said nice truck mural there moral majority..put some cloths on that girl its cold up here.. I wont get into details about the picture on that truck , lets just say she makes daisey duke look like an old lady in a moo moo. and it covers tha whole side of the truck They havnt been around latly , think its beacuse they get a little NY sarcasm everytime somebody sees those trucks, like hey moral majority weres your morals, or do you mind? Your morals are a little dispicable to us here in the godless north and I dont want my kids to see all of your morals hangin out like that. ect...
Most of them are pretty nice but they are trained to be, theve gotten themselves in some pretty big trouble since they moved in this area (murder, rape, mayhem, and an oklahoman with a horsewhip , whipping women at walmart, wound up in jail) true story... look it up... athens Pa walmart oklahoman horsewhip. so they are being trained to interact with locals quietly

Long story short, here in NY they got a little more bite than they are used, been fighting them tooth and nail , but you cant really fight the devil, this is a quiet form of warfare they are moving thier people in, upsetting local elections and all that they are starting to outnumber the locals in thier man camps, its well known they have illigal immegrants over there in the man camps, as well as regular americans , they now have address here and can vote ect..
Pa is starting to regret that they just allowed them in to start drilling cause there are dead deer dead racoons ect...ect...pastures full of dead cattle down there, but you cant fight with them drill baby drill right? they will get thier way and turn a blue state red just by over running them, go to hickory pa bobs web site to see the mess they left in thier wake..entire towns had to be evacuated..its like jesus called a vision of gehenna when his followers asked him to describe he11..he said gehenna, a giant dump that burned around the clock from waste and garbage..
Just so you know, they use powerful neurotoxins in thier chemical soup used to drill, including Hexavalent chormium or chromium 6 , see erin brokovitz for reference, entire town died of cancer when that got into the water supply, do they care? nope, just how many dummies can they get to follow them into the abis, it really buggs us when we see yard signs that say " freidns of marcellus shale gas drilling..Good , they can park thier naked lady trucks in your yard next to the play pen.. see also the fantastic film gasland..unreal.

Last edited:
aveca is saying fully aware of gass driller as we live in the middle of it, and toxins spewed into water supply, and thier high and mighty morals (naked lady pics on company trucks)
hexavalent chromium, powerful nerotoxins , ect... being used as hydrofracking fluids that have been bubbling up in rivers everywhere here like a little vision of gehenna (he11) lots of dead animals being found here that have had a little sip of runnoff water from well drilling. its pretty alarming. one side of border is clean (NY one side is having lot of problems mostly for greed. NY is saying we dont mind the drilling , even putting up with school children seeing thier naked lady trucks, but we would rather not have chemical soup fracking fluid, they can do without it, they just wont

Pont and long story short, its killing all animals that come into contact with it, deer, racoons opossums, birds, fish, you name it, want some pictures? see hickory pa gas well drilling

Last edited:
And those giant chicknes will be whipin women on the butts at wal mart,

hey it was front page news, hes in jail now..hee hee. headlines read oklahoman spaks women on the rear and assults manager at wal-mart.It has been the talk of this sleepy town for a year now, and his mug shot and jail shot are coffee shop talk and laugh every morning...HA. I probably would have taken his whip away from him and spanked him back
Hope we dont behave like that when we go visitin other states.

Last edited:
well whatever it is, it can't be a good thing and the theorys sound fishy to me.. stress from fireworks?...gimmie a break, there would be 1000 dead birds in my own yard if that was the case...and a high altitude hail storm? These are black bird BIRDS, not black bird fighter jets...somethings rotten in the state of denmark... or in this case Arkansas

Back
Top Bottom