Jesus is my life
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Apr 23, 2014
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
Hello peeps,

It's been way too long! I'm guessing lots of you don't even recognize me since I haven't been active on BYC lately. However, believe it or not, I used to be very active on here.;) For those of you who knew me or remember me, you may also remember that I was writing a book about chicken keeping several years back. Lots of you have continued to inquire about the book over the years, and, as a result, I am so, so happy to inform you that my book is FINALLY done and published. :ya

This thing has taken me so long to create and finally finish, and there were many times when I thought it would never be done. But, somehow I've preserved and completed it. BYC has been a huge reason as to why I wrote the book. Plus, the information and influence of this community has helped me in ways I can't quite describe... Thank you so much to each of you who have encouraged me along the way. I just had to let you guys know about this since you've played such a big part in my life and the creation of this book. Thank you again!!

Here is the link to it if any of you are interested. :)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1799077888/?tag=backy-20

IMG_3700 (1).jpg
IMG_3721.jpg

Back
Top Bottom