moving eggs at day 18 pls help

honorkt

Chirping
Mar 21, 2022
hello

i have 2x incubators rcom and Cimuka
I would like to use one as incubator for first 18 days then moving eggs for lockdown on other incubator... reason for that the first incubator Im adding eggs weekly so i cannt change temp. and HR for lockdown......
is that possible to use other incabator as border for lockdown..

thank you

I don’t think that might be a problem.
Taking the eggs out for a few minutes does no harm.

Btw I have no experience with incubators, only broodies. They leave the nest to eat and poop for about 15 minutes each day/two days.

Yes, that is how I always incubate/hatch, Dedicated incubators and dedicated hatchers works great you can always be adding eggs to incubators and keeps incubators clean and not all yucky from hatching. Just always clean hatcher after hatch and add more eggs for lockdown. If you only have the 2 incubators its best to add new eggs to incubator about a week apart so you have plenty of time to hatch/clean and get ready for next hatch.

Yes, that is how I always incubate/hatch, Dedicated incubators and dedicated hatchers works great you can always be adding eggs to incubators and keeps incubators clean and not all yucky from hatching. Just always clean hatcher after hatch and add more eggs for lockdown. If you only have the 2 incubators its best to add new eggs to incubator about a week apart so you have plenty of time to hatch/clean and get ready for next hatch.
thank you. im confident with all rplies

Back
Top Bottom