Moving incubator

starrri

In the Brooder
Jan 24, 2022
Hi everyone,
This question is probably weird, but The plug outlets in the room the incubator is in stopped working, so I moved the incubator downstairs and replugged it elsewhere. I would like to move it upstairs today if the outlets get fixed but i'm afraid of stressing the eggs. Would it be okay to move them again in the same day? Or should I wait a day? How much is too much movement for the eggs to become stressed and stop developing? I'm just so nervous of messing this first hatch up😅

Hi everyone,
This question is probably weird, but The plug outlets in the room the incubator is in stopped working, so I moved the incubator downstairs and replugged it elsewhere. I would like to move it upstairs today if the outlets get fixed but i'm afraid of stressing the eggs. Would it be okay to move them again in the same day? Or should I wait a day? How much is too much movement for the eggs to become stressed and stop developing? I'm just so nervous of messing this first hatch up😅
Early in incubation, best not to move them. They should be fine though.
I move my eggs from incubator to incubator all the time without problems.😊

The trick is not to let the eggs rotate around while moving them. If you can manage that your OK with moving them.

Test the replacement socket with a lamp to make sure it's working properly. Then move it.

The trick is not to let the eggs rotate around while moving them. If you can manage that your OK with moving them.

Test the replacement socket with a lamp to make sure it's working properly. Then move it.
I'll definitely try to be as careful as possible. Thanks for the advice! 😊

Back
Top Bottom