Mt Healthy Hatchery - Recent Review

Just wanted to post - I ordered 10 chicks from Mt Healthy in Ohio, for a small order the shipping was VERY good! I paid a total of 50.00 to have the 10 chicks shipped via USPS, they were hatched at 10AM on Tuesday, and my post office called me at 7 AM on Thursday saying they had some chickens for me.

Upon opening the box, I had 13 baby chicks - it looks like the gave me 1 extra buff brahma cockerel, 1 extra golden laced wyandotte cockerel, and 1 extra golden laced wyandotte pullet.

All of the chicks appeared healthy and were eager to drink water and eat. I've had them for just over 2 weeks now, and everyone is still doing great. Of course, all new chicks are in my brooder inside the house and quarantined from the rest of my flock for safety. I was very impressed with the courteous service, and quality of the chicks received, especially for the price.
Ive been using Mt Healthy for many years . They are excellent and I always get stong healthy chicks from them . Often a few extras are added to my orders .

Just wanted to post - I ordered 10 chicks from Mt Healthy in Ohio, for a small order the shipping was VERY good! I paid a total of 50.00 to have the 10 chicks shipped via USPS, they were hatched at 10AM on Tuesday, and my post office called me at 7 AM on Thursday saying they had some chickens for me.

Upon opening the box, I had 13 baby chicks - it looks like the gave me 1 extra buff brahma cockerel, 1 extra golden laced wyandotte cockerel, and 1 extra golden laced wyandotte pullet.

All of the chicks appeared healthy and were eager to drink water and eat. I've had them for just over 2 weeks now, and everyone is still doing great. Of course, all new chicks are in my brooder inside the house and quarantined from the rest of my flock for safety. I was very impressed with the courteous service, and quality of the chicks received, especially for the price.

Sir,

I represent Mt Healthy Hatcheries and I am so pleased to know you're happy with our birds and shipping process! I wish more people we're as keen to write good reviews as they are bad once. Do we have your permission to post your review?

Thanks again!

I still have three of my original 7 ordered in May of 2018, I lost two to predators (we believe, they disappeared) and one to sour crop. They still lay consistently. I would absolutely order from them again. I even hatched 7 chicks from this group. I will try to attach pictures later, it isnt cooperating with me at the moment.

I still have three of my original 7 ordered in May of 2018, I lost two to predators (we believe, they disappeared) and one to sour crop. They still lay consistently. I would absolutely order from them again. I even hatched 7 chicks from this group. I will try to attach pictures later, it isnt cooperating with me at the moment.

Thank you for the reply! I would love to see pictures. What breeds did you order from them?

Back
Top Bottom