Mt Hope Swap meet July

mstricer

Crowing
13 Years
Feb 12, 2009
Ohio
It's swap time again in Ohio. Who is going, I will be bringing, Marans, Dark Cornish (pq) EE's a couple turkey poultry, Lavender AM, and d'Uccles.

I'll have assorted ducks & a few chicks & guineas. If the turkeys hatch in time I may bring a few of those along too. Plus handmade soaps & bath salts.

Last edited:
I have Mille Fleur, Blue Mille Fleur, Black Mottled, Blue Mottled, Splash, and Solid black and PQ Brown Reds

silkie sensation what kind of ducks and chicks you bringing
I will have runners, calls, muscovies & maybe pekins if they hatch in time. A few guineas, some adult muscovies, runners, rouens & pekins. Cream legbar roos, sebright roos, barnyard mix & mixed bantams. There may be a few turkey poults too depending on what hatches before then. Maybe a couple khaki campbell babies.

Thank you, I looking for some guinea and maybe some barnyard mixed bantams. How old and how much are the guinea and barnyard mixes
Thank you,
Guineas will be about 8 weeks old by the time of the swap so will be $10 each. Mixed bantams are 7 weeks down to some hatching right before the swap with several batches in between. Prices on them will vary with age & what the mix is.

Back
Top Bottom