Multi Breeder Hatch

Derrick

Crowing
14 Years
Dec 22, 2009
Hill Country Texas
Hello all. It has been a long time since I have been on this forum. I have not hatched any eggs for about 3 years or more. My 3 year old has never had the experienc of doing this and I decided to let him in on the fun of doing this. The hens I hatched last time are still doing well and laying strong after 3 years.

I decided to order a lot of eggs and just have at it. I got ordered three types of chickens. Wheaton/Blue Wheaton Ameraucanas(a couple of olive eggs thrown in), Welsummers, and BLRW. I got them from three different breeders right here on this forum.

The last time I got them from Buddy Henry for my Marans and BLRW, Whitemore farms for my Welsummer and Blue/Black Americaunas, and Kat "Pea chick" for my Blue Wheaton Americaunas. I was unable to repeat the same so I looked here and found some really nice birds.

Here is the first two of 6 orders. I should be getting 2 tomorrow and will set them up Friday AM at the same time.

My 6 y/o's second go around and my 3 y/o's first time.

IMG_5876_zps52fed8a3.jpg

IMG_5877_zps2865a09e.jpg

IMG_5878_zps6effae97.jpg

I don't know why the pics are not showing up...... Can anybody help out here?

I am going to document this hatch for anybody who wants to join in on this. I did have to dust off my incubators and set them up. I just hope that I remember all the little details from my prior hatches....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom