Muscovy keepers share your pics!

hmm.png
but in all seriousness this will be dealt with accordingly and with in the right legal system

thats just the thing, people have complained months ago about my ducks crossing the street, well it wasn't my ducks it was geese, and apparently they complied that to me and this was months ago when geese had their goslings and were crossing the road. They will have to get them through my cold dead hands before i let anybody touch them. sorry that was epic rage right there but anyway, they can't take them away since they made that law only 3 years ago and I've had my scovies since 5th grade, if it means i can't have any more babies however so be it, i just want to keep my babies
they have no right to tell you to get rid of them, id suggest getting youre ducks to poop in their yards as a gift ;) hahah nah but seriously, if it does come to the neighbours trying to get ahold of your ducks, then you do have the right to call the police, bc one trespassing onto someones property without being allowed on it by you and two trying to steal an animal that belongs to you

Last edited:
they have no right to tell you to get rid of them, id suggest getting youre ducks to poop in their yards as a gift ;) hahah nah but seriously, if it does come to the neighbours trying to get ahold of your ducks, then you do have the right to call the police, bc one trespassing onto someones property without being allowed on it by you and two trying to steal an animal that belongs to you
lol bunny, no, no,no they're not trying to take my ducks they called them a nuisance, even though they never leave our gated property, we think somebody else that lives down the streets have muscovies and since ours can be seen they are calling us out on it because last october f anyone can remember i posted that we actually had a muscovy fly in here, so somebody could possibly have muscovies. This will workout i know it will, it just has to workout in my favor or else i dont know what i will do

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom