Mutt chickie models ensemble..pics page 2

hahaha ,,, ya,, i seem to make people need therapy heh
wink.png

My sweet little mutt chickie graciously agreed to model the Holiday finery my little Turken will be wearing for Holiday pics. I went ahead and crocheted a little matching handbag....what ensemble is complete without a matching handbag, after all.
smile.png
I just had to share the pics. she wouldn't wear it all at once. This was NOT easy!!! And, I MUST share the text my husband sent me when I sent him the pics on his phone!!!! LOL
He said "The poor dear. Subjecting that precious little creature to such abuse. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. And people wonder why some pets turn on their owners." LOL I don't think he appreciates it quite as much as I do!!!! LOL

092720081354[1].jpg

092820081364[1].jpg

Ya know, they are probably right!!!! LOL Honestly, I must admit, if it wasn't for the desire to have the single, coolest, Holiday cards on the planet, I SWEAR I wouldn't be dressing up chickens.
smile.png

LOL.....yeah, Mark!! Her silkies need pink clothes to match their pink camo dog carrier!!!
smile.png
And you KNOW she is going to want some for them!!! LOL
smile.png

I know, Shellie, I start planning just what to do for cards months in advance.
smile.png
The little Turkens haven't been hatching for me though, pushing this way later in the year than I would have liked!!! I have even forced my children to draw pics for our cards in years past.
smile.png
Gotta love it!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom