My 1st BYC anniversary! Wow!

DaisyBuff

Crowing
Oct 15, 2020
Georgia
Hello BYC friends! It is I, DaisyBuff. I can't believe it has been a year already! It was this day that I had joined BYC one year ago! I have received a PM notification telling me I have just been awarded a trophy! So I guess this is my first BYC birthday! I have had a great chicken keeping journey and I couldn't think of where I would be at for all of my BYC friends, I want to give some friend shout outs to, @Alyssa-Bee , @Lacy Duckwing , @Sally PB , @CrazyCochin @RoosterWhisperer cluckmecoop7[/USER] ,and so many more! And a great thank you to some of the greatest helpers on BYC ,thank you for sharing your knowledge with me and helping me, @Eggcessive @Wyorp Rock and so many more! I would not be where I am at now without my great friends and helpers! Congrats everybody! Your help and friendship are blessings to me!

Last edited:
Hello BYC friends! It is I, DaisyBuff. I can't believe it has been a year already! It was this day that I had joined BYC one year ago! I have received a PM notification telling me I have just been awarded a trophy! So I guess this is my first BYC birthday! I have had a great chicken keeping journey and I couldn't think of where I would be at for all of my BYC friends, I want to give some friend shout outs to, @Alyssa-Bee , @Lacy Duckwing , @Sally PB , @CrazyCochin ,@Rooster whisperer, @cluckmecoop7 ,and so many more! And a great thank you to some of the greatest helpers on BYC ,thank you for sharing your knowledge with me and helping me, @Eggcessive @Wyorp Rock and so many more! I would not be where I am at now without my great friends and helpers! Congrats everybody! Your help and friendship are blessings to me!
Congrats!!:woot:celebrate

Congratulations! :clap:woot

Happy Birthday GIF by Mumbai Indians
BYC

Back
Top Bottom