My baby and the Chickens

bilbothebanty

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 5, 2012
Illinois
I Have a nine month old son and he just loves to watch the chickens at my mother in-law's farm. Here is a picture of him looking at the chickens.

Now I just got six of my own chicks and he loves them to, and is always excited when we go in to see them

That is just too cute! I love the little engineer hat :) I've been trying to get my nephews to feed the girls but they get overeager for treats and sometimes pinch so next time I think I will have the kids wear gloves. They squeal with delight when the chickens swarm them but they are too afraid of being pinched again to feed them from hand.
Hey I'm in illinois too- Howdy neighbor!

That is just too cute! I love the little engineer hat :) I've been trying to get my nephews to feed the girls but they get overeager for treats and sometimes pinch so next time I think I will have the kids wear gloves. They squeal with delight when the chickens swarm them but they are too afraid of being pinched again to feed them from hand.
Hey I'm in illinois too- Howdy neighbor!

Yes I am a little afraid that they might try to peck him, but he is fearless so I really have to watch him close.
Howdy to you as well

Back
Top Bottom