My chicken can't see šŸ˜­

New chix mom3

In the Brooder
Jan 5, 2022
So my white silkie Thelma, all the sudden lost her eye site šŸ˜­ ..there's little bubbles around her eye? I've flushed it out with eye solution for the past few days but I don't see any changes? Any suggestions please? Thank you

Can you post some photos?

Does she have any other symptoms besides bubbles in the eyes?

Bubbles in the eyes are often an indication of respiratory disease like Mycoplasma. General care for eye infection is to flush the eye with saline, remove bubbles/pus and/or debris, then apply an eye ointment like Terramycin.

Can you post pictures? Could she have gotten into something that's irritating her eyes?
I'm trying to get a good picture now..and no I can't see anything around that would've caused it? I'm wondering if it could have something to do with my other silkie since it has bumblefoot? Not sure i spelled that right but anyways, could that may have caused it? I'm getting pictures to post as soon as she'll say cheese for the camera lol

20220114_121304.jpg
20220114_121251.jpg

Can you post some photos?

Does she have any other symptoms besides bubbles in the eyes?

Bubbles in the eyes are often an indication of respiratory disease like Mycoplasma. General care for eye infection is to flush the eye with saline, remove bubbles/pus and/or debris, then apply an eye ointment like Terramycin.
I've been flushing but that was it..so I need to get some Terramycin..ok thank you, I definitely will!

Back
Top Bottom