My Ducks and I are going to Be On TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nettie

Enslaved by Indoor Ducks
11 Years
Nov 20, 2008
Chicago, IL
Last fall I was approached by the NAT GEO WILD channel to film a slot about my pet duckies on their show "Spoiled Rotten Pets". We jumped right on it and filmed in October. they came to our house and filmed what a typical day is like for Alex and I, along with our ducks Victor and Ming Mei. It's only a ten mintue slot on a half hour show, but WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!

Everyone will get to see what lovely pets ducks are, what hard work is involved keeping them indoors, and all the crazy things I do to show them love. We filmed them begging at dinner, taking a bath, Ming Mei getting her toe nails painted, going for a bike ride, visiting their "grandparents" at the beach... It took two days to film it all!

Now that production and editing is finally done, I can announce we will be appearing on:

Spoiled Rotten Pets
on the NAT GEO WILD channel (if you have cable, you probably only have this in non-HD)
May 4th 2013, Saturday
at 8/9pm Central!

They even named the episode after us! It's titled "Lucky Ducks".

I guess the scouts for the show found us via my Etsy Shop- PartyFowl. I sell all sorts of useful pet supplies, but I had just put up available costumes for poutlry, which one of the scouts stumbled upon while scouring the internet and they found me on facebook. How crazy is that?!

I hope you all get to tune in and see what dorks they're going to make us look like!

This pic is during filming!

clap.gif

Perhaps I should have had you autograph the shoes
wink.png

I'm not sure what the listings will be for the UK... i know sometimes it can take longer for shows to air in different countries (Like how we don't get Doctor Who until waaay after you guys). And Yup, Spoiled Rotten means I spend more money on them than myself. lol... these ducks eat fillet mignon... lol

I don't ever hang out in this forum because I don't have ducks....but I saw this thread on the main page and just had to say THAT IS SO COOOOL!

Back
Top Bottom