My leukemia's back.

Just popping in to say hello after my long absence! I guess that many of you here are new to Rachels site that continues to be here in memory of such an indomitable soul as our Donrae. I really need to catch up with those members that have a good memory and can remember me. Tell sourland that I said hello and I trust he and the princess are both well. Hi Blooie! just saw your name in a recent post, hope all is well for you and of course your beloved family. Much love to all here!

Hi Suzie, it's nice to see you here again!

Just popping in here to check on everyone. It seems pretty quiet here. My dad always said, “No news is good news.” I hope that’s true & you’re all hanging in there & busy doing summer stuff. 🤗

Hi Roomie, how have you been? I think your dad was right about the no news thing. :)

I have a cousin that had a heart attack in the middle of the night on Saturday. She survived but was placed into a coma. They will wake her up today to see how she fared with lack of oxygen.

Scary, she is in her early 50s.

Sorry to hear about your cousin Ron. Wishing her all the best for a full recovery :hugs

Back
Top Bottom