My new Manx kitty :) Still need some more name suggestions!

I took one look at him and couldn't help but imagine him being named "Ember"

smile.png

First Thing I thought of when I saw him was Rusty!
Very Pretty Cat, That is a Steal at $15.00 for neuter. Here about 4 years ago it was $85.00, don't know what it is now.

When we live on my uncle's farm when I was young- He had a female manx- Her name was "Dummy" but she was really smart though!! She acted more like a dog than a cat- She was a great old cat and a kitten factory!!

When I saw the pretty red color of yours, The first thing that popped in my mind was Senor Rojo .

Last edited:
What a beauty, so glad he's getting "snipped" He has a perfect M on his face. An older lady, very close friend of the family and in-law. (my bro in law married the girl next door) adopted one of my rescue kittens. As she cuddled him, she told me a "cat tale" I never heard before. She stated a cat with a perfect M on his face is to be named with something beginning with M.
If so the cat would bring the wealth of love and joy to the owner.
She named him Max.
Mona passed away suddenly about 3 years ago. Max continues to be the constant companion to her husband, who once was a bitter man of life in general before she passed away.
I see him often, he laughs when he tells me about Max and his antics.
I have known the man for over 20 years.
Of course he misses Mona, but as he would say, that darn Max...

You are right about changing the name, Chester sucks!

roll.png

His eyes are beautiful and the white eyeliner is to die for!!

Looks like a "Leo" to me.

Our manx's name when growing up was Stubby, too cliche.

How about something similiar to try to help him learn his name--

Like ..Cheshire...
(like the Cat in Alice and Wonderland)

He is bound to be smiling and happy to be in his new loving home!
He is very handsome.good luck with him!!

Cute kitty boy!!! The only name that popped into my mind was Nacho--the name of one of our orange barn boys. He's a lovely orange, the same color as the nacho cheese sauce you find at convience stores.
tongue.png

Do you have any hobbies, favorite foods, favorite vacations places? A favorite uncle, grandpa or cousin. If not, Bob works for me too.

Back
Top Bottom