I've order various eggs from them. Some had excellent hatch rates, others were average at 50%, and the one batch was 0%. The breeder quality ones are gorgeous. I always ordered with the assumption that I would get nothing. Buying hatching eggs from anywhere is always a gamble, so is trying to hatching.

I've order various eggs from them. Some had excellent hatch rates, others were average at 50%, and the one batch was 0%. The breeder quality ones are gorgeous. I always ordered with the assumption that I would get nothing. Buying hatching eggs from anywhere is always a gamble, so is trying to hatching.
Thank you for your insight I greatly appreciate it!! Now I’m super excited!! :celebrate

I ordered an assortment. There was a problem with shipping, their fault, and we elected to delay the shipment a month to accommodate their mistake. Otherwise my experience was good. They sent 14 eggs when I ordered a dozen. 13/14 candled fertile, even in November. I ended up with nine or ten chicks, I hatched them along with others and am still not 100% sure of who came from where.

Enjoy your hatch! I am always super excited, too.

has anyone ordered fertile eggs from my pet chicken? If so how was your hatch rate? I’m looking to start hatching my own babies for the first time and not sure what site to use.
Thanks bunches!

I have ordered 2 orders of fertile hatching eggs. 12 frizzles - 1 hatched but died a week later
and 1 batch 20 Rare chicken breed fertile eggs 0 hatched

I have a tempature controlled auto humidity incubator that was not cheap I know it works because I have hatched plenty of my neighbors eggs in it so I think they send duds or the shipping of the eggs is an issue so far Im in about $200 on dud eggs. So would not recommend.

Back
Top Bottom