My Russian Tumblers

Stellar

The Quail Lady
14 Years
Feb 6, 2010
Tampa Bay, FL
Got me a pair of Russian Tumblers. I can't wait until they start producing!

005-3.jpg

I got them locally from a man named Richard Spivey. He breeds all sorts of birds. I also got three white pigeons. All three are female, two are fantails, one has a straight tail. Richard said the third female may be a mix of some sort.

Quote:
Thank you! I will check on their band on the age. Does it matter what year? Also do you know what color these would be if showable?

Yes in many shows they require a band, and if they are the previous years they are old birds and this year young birds.
They both look black mottled from the picture however the one on the top of a box could be brown close ups would help.

THey are deffinately showable, but how well they would do is the question. Not bashing your birds, they are beautiful, but the muffs on the one appear to be trimmed and the other bird is grouslegged.
smile.png
This happens from time to time....they are also a bit tall according to the Russian Standard...they want a short, cobby type bird. Although they are beautiful birds are a good representation of what the Russian Tumbler should be like before they went and made it a non-flying breed. They should throw you some lovely young. As far as color, one appears to be a black pied and the other one a dun pied, but it could just be the lighting.
smile.png

They are beautiful birds, however.

Justin
Aquatic Wilds
Night Wolf Lofts

These Do Not Look Like The Russian Tumblers I Have Seen . There Is Not Roseetts On The Side Of The Head Birds Look To Tall And Need Muffs.

Back
Top Bottom