My son has a new Girlfriend! *pics*

Critter Crazy

Songster
12 Years
Apr 19, 2007
Binghamton, NY
LOL!! My 8yr old has a favorite hen, lucy, she is a 2yr old NHR hen. They pretty much doo everything together, it is quite cute! Well Move over Lucy, there is a New girl in town!! our 4 1/2 week old Golden Laced Cochin, seems to have taken a liking to my son! LOL!! He couldnt stop laughing today, no matter where he was in the coop, she was right there! She kept jumping into his lap, begging for pats, and just loving it!! It was just too cute!! I think Lucy has some serious competition!! Here are some pics I got of them together!

100_9724.jpg

100_9725.jpg

100_9733.jpg

100_9732.jpg

100_9759.jpg

100_9760.jpg

100_9769.jpg

100_9783.jpg

This was where she would go if he put her down! LOL!!
100_9793-1.jpg

100_9726.jpg

Here is a pic of my son, and his girl Lucy digging in the dirt.
101_0430.jpg

Last edited:
How awesome....at least yours are in the coop. Mine are still inside and I find the kid and her chicken asleep together on the floor of the livingroom.

ChynSandy.jpg

I guess Lucy is gonna have to share him now.
big_smile.png

LOL!!! Yeah i guess I should be greatful that they are outside!! ha ha ha!!

I sure hope Lucy dosent have any problems Sharing!!! Course I am sure, being male, my son would get a kick out of two girls fighting over him!!
lau.gif

They are too cute!!!the cochin is beautiful. Animals are good for kids. I'm so glad we live in the country and my kids can experience animals and all of the responsibility that come with them. I wouln't choose any other way of life.

Back
Top Bottom