MyPetChicken.com...update: customer service still very good

I have recently had the same issue with MPC. I will reserve judgement for the time being until the issue is resolved, but I have been trying to get a response from them for days. Despite numerous messages, no response yet.

OK...I finally was just able to call them and they were extremely polite. I was offered a refund of the price difference between the male chick and female chick price, OR a credit of three free birds on my next order...two bantam females and one standard female. Two credits for the roosters and one for the chick that died. I chose the credit of three free birds on my next order, even though I don't plan to order again any time soon. So, I was treated well and can again say that for me, once I called they offered very good customer service.

About the polish... I'll try to post more pics, but he's been full of the dickens lately! I noticed some more rooster-y features today.

Regardless, the polish will have to go and is leaving (with the silkie) for a new home tomorrow. I'll have the lady let me know if he turns out to lay an egg, in which case I will contact My Pet Chicken and rearrange my credits.

Note: I just received an email and it appears that I am also receiving a $4 refund on my credit card for sexing errors in addition to the three free chicks on the next order.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom