******``````~~~~~~Mysterious fur~~~~~```````********* A WEREWOLF rp

Pics

chicken3fly

Crowing
May 27, 2020
Not telling!
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

RANKS:

ULTIMA: only 1-2 of these allowed. These wolves get powers that I will decide, and are bascically retired Alphas. they live near the pack, Ready to help in case anything goes wrong

ELDERS: Retired Alphas waiting to be ultimas, and are likely too old to hunt, so the pack brings them food, they all live in one den

ALPHA: Leaders of the pack. Only one Alpha Male and one Alpha Female. The Alpha couple are mates, and have the most control over the pack. Their word is law. They demand respect from the rest of the pack, and get to eat first. Have the power to invite or banish wolves from the pack.
2 Alphas - I reserve female!!!!!!

BETA: The second-in-command wolves of the pack. The Alphas' most trusted friends. Only three wolves will get this honor. When the Alphas are away, the Betas take control and demand the same respect in their absence. They get to eat second.

MID-RANKING WOLVES: These wolves are in the middle of pack hierarchy. The majority of the wolves will be in this rank. There are upper mid-ranks and lower mid-ranks. All mid-ranking wolves travel up and down the upper and lower mid-ranks frequently. Because of this, there are many skirmishes to decide who will to be an upper mid-ranker and a lower mid-ranker.
Upper mid-ranking wolf- Get to eat 3rd and display dominance over the lower mid-ranks.
Lower mid-ranking wolf- Get to eat 4th and are supposed to submit to the will of the upper mid-rankers.

PUPS: Pampered by the whole pack, pups are always provided for. As they become juveniles they will become absorbed into pack hierarchy and must earn their place.

OMEGA: The underdog. Lowest ranking member of the pack. Frustrations are taken out on this unlucky wolf, so it gets bullied a lot. Eats last, and often there is none left.
Taken. (If you want an omega PM me first!)

EXTRA: A banished wolf (or loner) that still wants to stay in the pack, and is being as helpful as possible

LONE WOLF: A loner. Lives alone in the forests, scavenging whatever they can find as they have no pack to hunt with them. Will sometimes be accepted into a pack.
Only a few of these wolves are allowed. PM me if you want a loner.

FYI: All wolves can tranform into humans and live their human lives as well

Once we get about 5 forms, we will start. :)
Pack:
Mate:
Personality:
Physical description:
Other:

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

RANKS:

ULTIMA: only 1-2 of these allowed. These wolves get powers that I will decide, and are bascically retired Alphas. they live near the pack, Ready to help in case anything goes wrong

ELDERS: Retired Alphas waiting to be ultimas, and are likely too old to hunt, so the pack brings them food, they all live in one den

ALPHA: Leaders of the pack. Only one Alpha Male and one Alpha Female. The Alpha couple are mates, and have the most control over the pack. Their word is law. They demand respect from the rest of the pack, and get to eat first. Have the power to invite or banish wolves from the pack.

BETA: The second-in-command wolves of the pack. The Alphas' most trusted friends. Only three wolves will get this honor. When the Alphas are away, the Betas take control and demand the same respect in their absence. They get to eat second.

MID-RANKING WOLVES: These wolves are in the middle of pack hierarchy. The majority of the wolves will be in this rank. There are upper mid-ranks and lower mid-ranks. All mid-ranking wolves travel up and down the upper and lower mid-ranks frequently. Because of this, there are many skirmishes to decide who will to be an upper mid-ranker and a lower mid-ranker.
Upper mid-ranking wolf- Get to eat 3rd and display dominance over the lower mid-ranks.
Lower mid-ranking wolf- Get to eat 4th and are supposed to submit to the will of the upper mid-rankers.

PUPS: Pampered by the whole pack, pups are always provided for. As they become juveniles they will become absorbed into pack hierarchy and must earn their place.

OMEGA: The underdog. Lowest ranking member of the pack. Frustrations are taken out on this unlucky wolf, so it gets bullied a lot. Eats last, and often there is none left.

EXTRA: A banished wolf (or loner) that still wants to stay in the pack, and is being as helpful as possible

LONE WOLF: A loner. Lives alone in the forests, scavenging whatever they can find as they have no pack to hunt with them. Will sometimes be accepted into a pack.

Pack:
Mate:
Personality:
Physical description:
Other:

Pack: ( what is the pack called?! The mystery pack?!)
Mate: none, looking
Personality: to be rped
Physical description: white with streaks of silver and black, light green eyes, very large, the tips of her ears, legs and tail all fade from white to sand colored .
Other: has a very young male pup named snow and she can't go back to her human form for unknown reasons. Her husband / mate was killed by hunters. ( Is this ok?!)

RANKS:

Pack:
Mate:
Personality:
Physical description:
Other:

Mate: None
Personality: Charming, adventurous, stubborn
Physical description: When in wolf form pure black with a white dot on the head/ When human blonde hair and blue eyes
Other:

Name: Zara
Pack: Mystery Pack
Mate: None, searching
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, always helpful
Physical description: Black, fading to reddish on belly, in human form red hair, freckles and green eyes
Other:

Thanks so much for inviting me!!:yesss:

Last edited:
Name: Kylen
Rank: If possible, Alpha, but I'll settle for Beta if not
Mate: Alpha Female, or, if Beta, none
Personality: Stern, but with a sense of humor too
Physical description: Tall and muscled, steel gray fur, and dark blue eyes
Other:

Pack: ( what is the pack called?! The mystery pack?!)
Mate: none, looking
Personality: to be rped
Physical description: white with streaks of silver and black, light green eyes, very large, the tips of her ears, legs and tail all fade from white to sand colored .
Other: has a very young male pup named snow and she can't go back to her human form for unknown reasons. Her husband / mate was killed by hunters. ( Is this ok?!)

Name: Kylen
Rank: If possible, Alpha, but I'll settle for Beta if not
Mate: Alpha Female, or, if Beta, none
Personality: Stern, but with a sense of humor too
Physical description: Tall and muscled, steel gray fur, and dark blue eyes
Other:
Acepted (as an alpha)

Name: Zara
Mate: None, searching
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, always helpful
Physical description: Black, fading to reddish on belly, in human form red hair, freckles and green eyes
Other:

Thanks so much for inviting me!!:yesss:
Accepted!

Back
Top Bottom