Naked Neck/Turken Thread

welcome-byc.gif
To Easter eggers. Are your barred NN givng your eggs ? If so are they blue or green ?

It seems there is no middle ground right now. We are almost literally drowning. All livestock is struggling to cope here....humans included! Where our lake ends and our field begins is now impossible to distinguish. The sheep are dying and nothing is thriving.
Where we live, in a arid/semi-arid desert (all of So. California), it's hard to even comprehend this amount of rain. When we get more than a half an inch it makes headline news. I'm very sorry that it's taken a toll on the animals, land and of course, all of the people that are dealing with it. Yes, it would be wonderful if they could get some of that to fall on the mid-west here.

Here's what hatched for me a day and a half early. A pure Nankin. I was given some barn yard mixes, and he gave me one, Nankin. I was hoping it would make it..she..did. :) Just before 6 this morning. Was hoping she would hatch a day early, because those other eggs are huge! She should be strong enough to be around them. She is doing well now. :)

She thinks the towel is mom, she was ducking under it when I would go in there this
morning. But now she just sits there and listens when I talk to her. She will have co.
sooner than I thought, the biggest egg has pipped. All of these due tomorrow.

Thanks! Here are my three that made it...just for fun..no NN's..I wish... :) I had 5 eggs go into lock down, three made it. Funny, the friend I got them from wasn't sure his Australorp roo was..ahem..working, I am thinking he is working, just fine.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom