Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Sorry I did not get to wish everyone a Merry Christmas but I hope everyone had a nice holiday!!! So I am wishing everyone a Happy New Year and hope including this picture of this cute little face makes up for it!
big_smile.png

Sorry I did not get to wish everyone a Merry Christmas but I hope everyone had a nice holiday!!! So I am wishing everyone a Happy New Year and hope including this picture of this cute little face makes up for it!
big_smile.png

A little more to the left....................... that's it .............................. and wait for it ......................... almost just a little more .................. and ................ okay BOMBS AWAY!!!!! That will teach her to bring that black box instead of treats!!!!

This teeny-tiny pair are from a Naked Neck Green-Egger x Serama cross. From the looks of their combs, both inherited 'blue egg gene'. The pullet hasn't started laying yet, so we'll see : )

I had a lovely blue cockerel with a single comb from the same cross, but something took him one night (and why these are caged).
There beautiful, I love the blue and looks like she's wearing a hat in the 1st pic.

A little more to the left....................... that's it .............................. and wait for it ......................... almost just a little more .................. and ................ okay BOMBS AWAY!!!!! That will teach her to bring that black box instead of treats!!!!
lau.gif
You are right! I had to be very careful for this picture!

big_smile.png

What a pretty face, and I'd say you had to be careful where you were standing to get that pic.

Well, from my New Years day Hatch-A-Long, I have 5 early arrivals.
The mothers were four Bantam OEG crossbreds ( I think they were bantam and large fowl cross).
3 are Naked Necks and 2 are non-Naked Neck. I found one blue colored one.

Back
Top Bottom