Naked Neck/Turken Thread

this is the father of the babies shown above...those are roos on top I also have a turken hens as well that are all white and some are multi color

Just wanted to check if anyone is in need of an NN roo. I have way too many and with them not wanting to go out in this weather, alot of fighting has been starting. I live in PA.
my son would love a NN roo. I ordered him a day old NN roo coming in the mail at the end of April. If I wasn't scared to drive I would take you up on your offer. Im in NY. I hope you find homes. If not you can always make soup :)

my son would love a NN roo. I ordered him a day old NN roo coming in the mail at the end of April. If I wasn't scared to drive I would take you up on your offer. Im in NY. I hope you find homes. If not you can always make soup
smile.png

I bet your son will love that little NN roo! They are very cute babies. I hope I can find some homes for them. They are good boys and awful pretty! ;) Are you in the upper or lower part of the state?

Going to retest for my cdl after failing it 2 times now.. Them DOT are such scumbags and are looking to fail you. Should be re-testing soon once I get the bread (aka money) to retest.

I bet your son will love that little NN roo! They are very cute babies. I hope I can find some homes for them. They are good boys and awful pretty! ;) Are you in the upper or lower part of the state?
30 min west of Albany . My sons favorite is NN. He started showing his NN hen last year. He wants a roo so he can start breeding. He also wants to try and cross his NN with a couple diff breeds. We have some of his hens eggs in the bator now potential Silkie or EE roo.

Back
Top Bottom