Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Go ahead, touch my chicks I double dog dare you!
or
Are you feeling lucky?

The whole crew

That's scary.
hide.gif

Warning - a hack/scam has been going around about fake "FBI/Homeland Security" and will scam you for asking money to drop the charges by using greendot prepaid cards. Ignore the scams and get someone to get rid of it who knows computers by rebooting your pc.

IAlso Microsoft does not call to help you with virus issues out of the blue, if you get a call Hang Up! I had a co-worker fall for that, she gave them info that gave them acess to her computer and then once they are in they demand money, when she said no they launched a program that destroyed her opperating system and stole lord knows what info.

So many scamers...

Womens Health Scam callers too out there.

I have recieved many such scam calls here.

Wow 5 days of reading to catch up on even though it was only about 7 pages. Been busy trying to get some things done before the month of fasting begins. Power outages and needing to buy gas and heat in the 80 to 90s most days. Check out my updated photos but both of my nn are roos it seems. I think I got all roos! Check back later. Any clues to breeds will be nice.

Hey guys!!!
Could you guys please go and visit this thread for me : The Never Ending Story of our Bird's
It is a story of one of the members birds!
It is really cool; go and check it out!
Thanks!!!!!!!!

Wow 5 days of reading to catch up on even though it was only about 7 pages. Been busy trying to get some things done before the month of fasting begins. Power outages and needing to buy gas and heat in the 80 to 90s most days. Check out my updated photos but both of my nn are roos it seems. I think I got all roos! Check back later. Any clues to breeds will be nice.

from what I read, having a couple of males is not a problem. Just get a few females of any breed you like and you can make all the NNs you like! Good luck!

Turk

I started out in feb with two older chicks. Added three the next month, added 10 a week later. It seems like everyone of them is turning out roos. So far I traded one of my first two for a hen and they are upstairs on the rooftop. I lost 1 nn that died suddenly and one flew off the balcony somehow and got away. My others I have 4 now crowing. Others not crowing yet but tail and saddle feathers beginning to curve. I only got head shots this week but their combs are varied although they all were born within 2 weeks time of the remaining 13 chicks. I took photos pretty much weekly to monthly now trying to document growth. I love the nn and regardless of sex I will keep them since they are unusual here. I would love some silkies, frizzles and polish chicks as well but room is issue now until I can build another coop on roof. Plus these have been hand raised and very friendly so I might keep my roos. No rules here just room is my only concern.

I started out in feb with two older chicks. Added three the next month, added 10 a week later. It seems like everyone of them is turning out roos. So far I traded one of my first two for a hen and they are upstairs on the rooftop. I lost 1 nn that died suddenly and one flew off the balcony somehow and got away. My others I have 4 now crowing. Others not crowing yet but tail and saddle feathers beginning to curve. I only got head shots this week but their combs are varied although they all were born within 2 weeks time of the remaining 13 chicks. I took photos pretty much weekly to monthly now trying to document growth. I love the nn and regardless of sex I will keep them since they are unusual here. I would love some silkies, frizzles and polish chicks as well but room is issue now until I can build another coop on roof. Plus these have been hand raised and very friendly so I might keep my roos. No rules here just room is my only concern.
No rules where I live either but one can easily be over run with cockerels. All I have now are 50 Dark Cornish cockerels destined for the freezer, with out doubt and I'm working on getting good SQ Buckeyes but I have this serious attraction to the NNs.
idunno.gif

I know I am popping in here and completely disrupting the current conversation.
roll.png
But, I wanted to come in and show off my newest NN-Turken. :D I was wondering what everyone thought of her, She is the first NN I have seen of this coloring. I am not entirely sure what her coloring is, She sort of comes off as Gold Penciled, But she has some white feathers under her wings that you can only see if the wing is held out or she flaps them. So, I am not sure.. ? She is 8 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom