Naked Neck/Turken Thread

They should all be bantams minus the two turkens. Granted mom was LF and dad was bantam so who knows. The buff/red chick came out much larger than the others so he may be a turken roo LF.

Loving the pictures, thanks!

Seems the white is increasing? Do you think this has to do with mottle? I was just reading the Aloha thread, the person said their experience was juveniles(hmm, was it just the males or in general- draye, you remember what was said?) would get a ton of white then it would drop to much less white at a certain age.

In any case, it's very eyecatching.

Loving the pictures, thanks!  

Seems the white is increasing?  Do you think this has to do with mottle?  I was just reading the Aloha thread, the person said their experience was juveniles(hmm, was it just the males or in general- draye, you remember what was said?) would get a ton of white then it would drop to much less white at a certain age.

In any case, it's very eyecatching.

If I remember right it is that juveniles have a lot of white then color folks in as they grow to more if a mottled or Mille look.

I could be wrong though my memory isn't very good and genetics memory even worse.

The Alohas that I have really have a lot if white on their back area. I'm still observing this process to try to figure it all out.

If I remember right it is that juveniles have a lot of white then color folks in as they grow to more if a mottled or Mille look.

I could be wrong though my memory isn't very good and genetics memory even worse.

The Alohas that I have really have a lot if white on their back area. I'm still observing this process to try to figure it all out.

Thanks, my general memory isn't that good either, ha. What do you think of your Alohas so far?

Thanks, my general memory isn't that good either, ha.  What do you think of your Alohas so far?

So far I'm loving them. Most are very colorful and the others have nice colors.

I'm really anxious for them to grow so that I can get a good batch from them. I've got a few lighter colors growing off that I'd like to see some nice crosses with.

Back
Top Bottom