Naked Neck/Turken Thread

I know you have mixes, if I remember you have some houdan and sumatra, maybe some EE, but I woudn't call these here even mixes because there are no breeds at all in their past.

I actually never heard of that book or whatever that is, I am going to search a bit to find out what is it talking about haha

Oh no, a childhood w/o Dr Seuss?????? How do your children manage???? lol

Well I don't know! I actually do remeber him, but I don't remember any of his books!
I may go and read at least some part of his books. Someday.
gig.gif
lau.gif
thumbsup.gif

I can recite "Green Eggs and Ham" to you from memory. (Yes, it was my son's favorite book to read with me.)

When my son fixated on a book or movie I got to memorize them also. Favorite book about trucks, I could just keep on talking while turning the page. Favorite movies, Forest Gump and Men In Black. I still can quote the lines. funny

Well as far as I know no one had ever read Seuss' "Hop on Pop" to my grandsons but last Saturday afternoon my grandsons did just that.

They'd get on an arm chair and dive off on me then jump all over me. Wore me out. They are 5 and 2 1/2.

Last edited:
"Oh, the Places You Will Go", "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish", "Horton Hears a Who", and of course "Green Eggs and Ham", and so many more, my favorite childhood books. No princesses waiting for rescue for me!!!!!

"Oh, the Places You Will Go", "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish", "Horton Hears a Who", and of course "Green Eggs and Ham", and so many more, my favorite childhood books. No princesses waiting for rescue for me!!!!!

And mustn't forget "The Cat In the Hat" and "The Lorax"! Oh...and "Are You My Mother?" My son began reciting that one to me from memory as he watched one of the chicks I'd hatched follow me around whenever I set it down.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom