Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Some pics of the recent hatch w/ their mom. These weren't my eggs so they aren't NN. I got the eggs from a friend so this broody could have chicks of her own, since I'm still having fertility issues.

Some pics of the recent hatch w/ their mom. These weren't my eggs so they aren't NN. I got the eggs from a friend so this broody could have chicks of her own, since I'm still having fertility issues.
Looks like you may be getting done green egg genes back in there if any turn out to be pullets. Are you going to keep the pullets from this hatch?

Looks like you may be getting done green egg genes back in there if any turn out to be pullets.

Are you going to keep the pullets from this hatch?

None hatched from green eggs, brown, dark brown and white. Keeping the females will depend almost entirely on size. But I did see what I thought was muffs, wasn't sure if I'm so used to bareness if I was just not used to feathered necks and not seeing what I thought I was seeing,

@Kassaundra Great photos! Mama looks very happy.
love.gif

the chicks are cute especially with muffs. but this is first time ever I find the broody more beautiful than chicks, lol. she is a rare beauty!

Back
Top Bottom