Naked Neck/Turken Thread

roll.png

Last edited:
So if u want photos i can only text them

I cant hold for none sorry , cash is KING

AS you all know i can never get all the money i have put into these birds

But i have enjoyed every minute i spent with them. Im not even keeping 1 baby chick. So i guess i can sell poultry supplies if u need some. But most of them will end up at the auction block

Boar goats are on the list too

sorry to hear you will not breed NNs any more. even more sorry that I am on the other side of the planet and cannot take any.

I have a naked neck with black skin and partridge like feathers with feathered feet. What could she be? I can't seem to find any that look like her and because she is such a clown I can't seem to get a good picture...she is behind her hatch sister..

She is standard sized so maybe from one parent? She also has normal fathers. I thought the silkie feathers where dominant? I am kinda new to genetics so I could very well be mistaken. 

Silkie feathers are not dominant. A silkies cross has regular feathers, but had feathered feet and a weird comb. I have a Silkie/NN right now, but she is only about 2 weeks right now.

She is standard sized so maybe from one parent? She also has normal fathers. I thought the silkie feathers where dominant? I am kinda new to genetics so I could very well be mistaken. 

I know nothing about the genetics. I know TSC silkies are not small, pretty close to normal size chickens, probably crossed at some point with leghorn I figure cause mine were great layers. I crossed them with Jersey Giant and ended up with some fm (black skin) and some not, none had the silkie feathering, all did have five toes, some with leg feathering and some not. The offspring were not any bigger than the silkies from TSC but I didn't keep any cockerel they might have ended up big IDK. I just crossed one of those fm silkie/giants with a naked neck and ended up with one out of three being fm.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom