Naked Neck/Turken Thread

girl or very late bloomer?
P1010353.JPG

IMG_20171010_164852.jpg
T
  • :goodpost:
THANK YOU for that info Kev...!!excellent ..! i live in AZ and its important to have a really heat tolerant bird out here, broodies die trying to brood their chicks in the heat, i run a cooler all summer long for my birds so they can lay their eggs & be safe from heat stroke death, so your info about the heat tolerant qualities of the NN i find every interesting indeed...!!!! i was not really sure about that very important quality the NN have..! if i had a my way i would want a splash or Colombian colored NN that laid colored eggs...! this would be to me the ultimate chicken..! & with all the other great qualities the NN has, thats a total dream bird..!! so im looking for any one who is breeding this kind of NN right now, & in those colors or any other very interesting patterns or colors & also lays colored eggs..!!:woot any one that has what im looking for let me know or if you can help me with any info i might be interested in..? PLEASE PM ME ..!!!! :fl :highfive: :thumbsup:celebrate:ya:yesss: THANK YOU KINDLY for any help :woot:frow

I have one columbian right now that's about point of lay. She been friendly too.. follows me around, although she doesn't like to be touched. She has a sister that's an exact fully feathered replica of her with the full columbian streaks on her neck and they stick together just like sisters. I like these girls. :)

dreams can come true, *next spring to be exact
lol.png
* be selling some of the eggs from my splash NN flock
"Nava please contact me PM me when you will be selling your gorgeous splash NN eggs...! they will have a great forever loving home with me, i would love to have a few of your gorgeous Splash beauties..!!! o and btw i use to live in Brooksville FL, back 30 years ago we had a farm there & i always loved Ocala FL.[/QUOTE]

Same here!!! Those birds are beautiful!

Congrats, Draye! You're making me want to hatch more babies.
Glad to Help out.

I've been wanting to for awhile now. So one day sitting around with so many eggs and not knowing what else to do with them I decided I'd pop about 39 of them suckers in the incubator. Three weeks later these things popped out.

Back
Top Bottom