Nayo Farms

reymoreno1

In the Brooder
Jun 17, 2015
Hi everyone, I am Rey Moreno, I live in Robstown Tex by Corpus Christi Texas. I have raised Game chickens all my life and recently started raising Black Sumatra (many) , Azil, and Cubalaya. I have 3 Dark Azeel Hens ( I lost my rooster) and I have 1 Black Breasted Gray Cubalaya rooster (have lost all my hens to predators).
My Game chicken Breeds include:
Kelso, Round Head Gray, Red/Black Albany, and Red/black Hatch. I have one Black Breasted Frost-Gray Bankiva (my pride and joy), eventually hoping to obtain some pullets or hens.

I will eventually post some pictures.

Hi everyone, I am Rey Moreno, I live in Robstown Tex by Corpus Christi Texas. I have raised Game chickens all my life and recently started raising Black Sumatra (many) , Azil, and Cubalaya. I have 3 Dark Azeel Hens ( I lost my rooster) and I have 1 Black Breasted Gray Cubalaya rooster (have lost all my hens to predators).
Kelso, Round Head Gray, Red/Black Albany, and Red/black Hatch. I have one Black Breasted Frost-Gray Bankiva (my pride and joy), eventually hoping to obtain some pullets or hens.

Sounds as if you need a good Asil cock, it would be a shame to loose a pure line.

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC, Rey! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Sounds like you have a lovely flock! Sorry to hear of the hens you lost to the predators.
hugs.gif

Kelso, Round Head Gray, Red/Black Albany, and Red/black Hatch. I have one Black Breasted Frost-Gray Bankiva (my pride and joy), eventually hoping to obtain some pullets or hens.

hello i just retired from gamefowl but my brother still into gamefowl. Mainly brazilians some spanish and some slick lizard sweaters that I have him. He's from Edinburg Tx

Back
Top Bottom