Nevadans?

Minden fire. Smoke coming more towards Dayton tonight. :(

We're seeing the bison fire on the pinenuts. It's covering the hill. So far it's not threatening us since we live across the Carson River. Don't know if it's the same Minden fire you're talking about but it is BIG! Almost covers all of the pinenuts! Well, not really. But still, pretty big.

Wow, serious smoke! It looked pretty bad over here, but not as bad as that pic!

BTW, I got officially accepted as a blogger for the poultry magazine I mentioned. So if anyone would like to guest blog for me, I would love that. Two people contacted me already. It is NOT a paid gig, even for me. I don't get a dime out of it. But you are allowed to mention organizations you're in to get them a little more publicity. (I'll be mentioning on my blog bio that I authored a few works, to get the name out there.) If you want to write up a guest blog post or two, PM me. I can edit them if writing isn't your talent. Pictures are very, very welcome.
P.S... I can't say the name of the magazine or blog on here, but I'd be happy to give you info over PM. Ron, I would especially love to publish something about how you built your chicken fort!

Lacy Blues, I just set a batch of coturnix today, it'll be two weeks, but I should have a few quail chicks.

This is my first time in years using an incubator and the first time I've used shipped eggs, so we'll see what happens!

I have some extra roosters and hens I'd like to have processed. Had a hard time finding an affordable place in California. I did find someone in lemon valley... 3.00 per bird 75.00 min . I only have about 5-8 birds so that's kinda out unless I bust out with some Serious hatching!!! Anyone interested in helping a gal out ? Please pm me.

I have some extra roosters and hens I'd like to have processed. Had a hard time finding an affordable place in California. I did find someone in lemon valley... 3.00 per bird 75.00 min . I only have about 5-8 birds so that's kinda out unless I bust out with some Serious hatching!!! Anyone interested in helping a gal out ? Please pm me.

I have a chick that turned into a rooster, plus some older birds that could use processing. If you're fine with coming down to Reno for it, we could just process them together. I'll show you how, and leave the rest to you. How does that sound?

I have a chick that turned into a rooster, plus some older birds that could use processing. If you're fine with coming down to Reno for it, we could just process them together. I'll show you how, and leave the rest to you. How does that sound?
I've got two dirt bag roosters that could use some freezer camp if you're interested!

I've got two dirt bag roosters that could use some freezer camp if you're interested!
Once you get rid of the rejects maybe you will be ready for this huge golden cuckoo Marans boy I got from Kirstie
lol.png
I am keeping his younger brother to use over my GCM pullets. He is very gentle and sweet, but is at that hormomal stage where he has started grabbing the girls. .

Back
Top Bottom